.quickedit{display:none;}

Saturday 23 February 2013

Hi friends, this is Ramesh, 24 year old guy from Mumbai, Its about my mom and me. Now let me describe my mom first, her name is Sharda, She was born n brought up in Mumbai, though born in a cosmopolitan city like Mumbai, she was very conservative type, thanks to her strict dad, my Nanaji. She married to my dad at the age of 22 and i was born just a year after their marriage.
My mom’s stats are 36-30-38. She’s slight on the plump side as Indian women generally are. Though she’s got the correct amount of flesh on the correct places which makes her a treat to watch specially from behind as she the way she sways her ass is simply fabulous. About me, I’m 5”9 feet, average built boy, with an average Indian sized tool, fair. The color which i inherited from my mom. So now coming to the real story, this incident happened a couple of weeks ago when I and my mom had to visit her native place Satara, I and my mom left our home in the afternoon after having lunch, drive was smooth as usual on Mumbai Pune expressway.

All of a sudden as soon as we were about to cross Pune city’s limits, the air con plant of my car stopped working. I pulled over the car and tried to rectify the problem myself as it was becoming increasingly difficult to bear the heat. We both were sweating profusely. Finally I gave up on the problem and we decided to move further, as we did not want to encounter any further problems so it was advisable to leave and reach before it gets dark. I think fate had really planned to make our life more miserable as right after about an hour, the car engine started jerking and halted suddenly.

We had reached very near to wai – mahabaleshwar junction. The car was just refusing to start. I tried asking for help from some local garages but they told us that the mechanics had wound up their works for the day as it was already getting darker. We had no other option other than to push the car to a safe place where we may find some shelter. My mom decided that she’s going to help me too. I was pushing the car on the driver’s side whereas mom was pushing it on the other side, I just could not help myself from staring inside her saree pallu, as she bent to apply more force in pushing the car. The very fact that she and I were drenched in sweat , her blouse was sticking to her bra.

Though nothing was clearly visible one could clearly make out the curvature her bosoms made inside the safe enclosure of her bra. I let go the thought out of my mind. Somehow I managed to push the car and bring it in a hotel compound where I felt it would be safe. We got our bags out and booked a room for two in the hotel. The hotel was a modest place, a very ordinary one, once we checked in and were in our room. And I decided to take a shower, but then i noticed that the pouch which contained my toiletries was left behind in the car. Also I had to have a smoke desperately as I was really exhausted and frustrated, so i told mom to go first and take a shower,

Where as I gave a reason that I’ll be trying to get hold of some local mechanic, so that we would be able to leave early next morning. I took the keys and told mom to latch the door from inside and left. After ensuring that I was safe enough from the proving eyes of my mother, I had a smoke. Just as I was smoking flashbacks of the scene where we were pushing the car came back to my head. Oh! those breasts, the way they rose and fell with her every single breath. And suddenly I was feeling as the most guilty person on the earth. What was I thinking, had I gone insane? I dumped the butt on the ground, had a mouth freshener and made my way up the stairs along the pouch of toiletries.

I was about to knock on the door when I realized that i had the keys with me. I was expecting my mom to have shut the door from inside, but still I thought to give it a try. I slowly put in the key into the latch and pushed the door open. I came in inside and was about to call in my mom, but could not do it as I was dumbstruck by what I saw inside. My mom had supposedly just come out from the bathroom and was busy drying her hair. She was only in her petticoat which was wet due to the wetness of her body. It accentuated her figure From her waist downwards. The outline of her panties could be seen clearly.

The petticoat was white in color which made it even more transparent, The roundness of those butts, magnificent thighs, her calves, and her feet. But the most exciting thing above all was that she was topless, she was indeed without a piece of cloth on her waist upwards. She had her hair being guided and laid back on her beautiful breasts. Her hair weren’t too long, just a tad short of her love handles. She was slightly bent on the forward side and was wiping her hair with the towel. From where I was standing I could see her entire exposed back. She was looking like a goddess. There were drops of water trickling down her hair, over her bosoms, onto her tummy. I could gaze in through her hair pleats and could slightly see those magnificent breasts.

They looked absolutely amazing. One of the nipple along with the areola was being exposed through her hair. Never before I had an opportunity to see my mom in this state of undress, and i just could not keep my eyes of her. I just hoped that the world would just stop spinning and I could devour on this sight for ever. Just as i was trying to fix all these in my memory, hell broke down on me. My mom must have sensed someone watching her from behind, and she turned in a swift motion. And she screamed and yelled at me. I was standing there speechless, not knowing what to do. All I could do was to bend my head down in shame and turn around.

I could feel my mom moving in a hurry towards the bathroom, and slamming the door hard. I could hear her crying behind the closed doors. I did not know what was coming henceforth in front of me. And I felt like killing myself, how could I possibly even think about my mom in that way. I was feeling guilt as hell and it was then I realized that I had an erection in my pants. My manhood was making a tent in my pants, tears started trickling down my eyes. What had I done, was it the end of my world? When mom finally emerged out of the bathroom, i lay there on our bed, my eyes pointed out at the ceiling, but definitely there was nothing in sight except my mom’s body.

I sensed here move near to the window facing the highway. There was pin drop silence. I could not muster up the courage even to look at her now, I felt as if everything was over. God knows when i felt asleep, till i got up in the middle of the night. I could not see anything. Slowly as my eyes adjusted to the moonlight in the room, I saw mom sleeping on the floor beneath with an blanket pulled over here. I saw at her face, even in her sleep, she looked disturbed by what had happened a few hours ago. I got up, looked at my cell phone to see the time, it was 1.30 in the night and helped myself towards the bathroom. Maybe I had the longest bath in my entire lifetime, the images from the evening started to haunt me once again.

I could dream about her even with my eyes wide open. There was something that I could not control. The water from the shower was chilling cold yet I got an erection from all those memories. I did not know how but my hand travelled up to my penis. As if it had got a mind of its own. I started to slowly started beating my meat, I was feeling being overpowered by a unnatural thing, I shagged myself so hard, until I had the most solid orgasm I’ve ever experienced. I let out a loud moan, but soon came to my senses. I wiped my body dry and walked out the bathroom. I had my towel wound across my waist. As I made my way towards the bed slowly, I realized that mom was not sleeping in the place she was until now.

I hurriedly scanned the entire room and found her sitting on the chair just beside the bed on the other side of the room. She was looking tensed, I realized it that its not going to be a good option to face her now, so i turned and started walking towards the bathroom once again. Just then I heard her call my name, “Ramesh, where are you going? I need to talk to you”. I was terrified, my legs started shaking, I could not turn myself to face her. Unknowingly tears started trickling down my cheeks again. I heard her call me once again” Ramesh, did not you listen what did I just say?”

Somehow I turned, my head hanging low with fear, shame, and disgust. I walked up to the edge of the bed and sat on it. She said “look here, I need to talk about whatever happened in the evening. All I could say was “I am sorry mom and I wouldn’t let it happen again. Mom replied “ see I know that you are a grown up boy now and how you guys feel when you look on a body on a matured lady, but after all I’m your mom and how could you even dare of looking at my body in that manner? Her tone was getting sharper and I could feel she was getting angry. She continued “ What in the world was on your mind when u were staring at me in that position.

I’m feeling disgusted, let down by all your actions. Slowly my sobs turned into cry. And my cries became louder; I kept cursing myself in my mind. Why did I let such a thing happen in the first place, I slept on the bed, curled up my legs unto my chest, and was crying continuously, for god knows how long. Next morning mom woke me up and told me to find up a mechanic who would fix the car up and we could proceed towards our village. I got up, dressed myself, and went out to find the mechanic, the hotel manager helped me out, and within an hour we were on our way towards Satara. There was no word spoken between us, mom was continuously staring outside of the window, somehow

I kept myself from crying, and concentrating on the road. There was not any music playing to fill in the void gap of silence. Finally we reached home, My Nana welcomed us both. We freshened up as we had to attend a function in the village. My grandpa on seeing me still not ready for the function asked me to get up and get ready. I said i have a headache and refused to come along. Mom along with Nana left to the function, just when she was about to leave, she stared at me knowingly that headache was just a reason to avoid her. After they left, i sat alone in the huge house all by myself. Yesterday’s scenes were still very fresh in my mind.

How much ever I tried I just could not get them out of my mind, to escape from this loneliness, i thought of going towards the sugarcane fields. I just went inside the sugarcane fields and was sitting quietly, not knowing how to mend whatever has happened. I did not realise when the sun had set and it was getting dark as I was not so familiar with the place, I got up and started towards our home. Here my Nana and my mom was terrified on knowing that I was not there at home, they had searched the entire village by now and mom specially was terrified. She just hoped that i would not have taken a drastic step like taking away my life or something like that.

When I was out of the fields, a villager inquired about my name and to which house had I come? I told him my Nana’s name and he yelled at me “where were you? Everyone’s out there searching for you”. He held me by the hand and literally dragged me towards my Nana’s house. On seeing me, my mom ran towards me and hugged me so tightly, she was crying profusely. I could feel the upper portion of her pallu drenched with her tears. She was asking me where I was and please do not do such a thing again. Being that close to mom, I was feeling her bosoms over my chest. She was breathing heavily. I could not resist myself and hugged her even more tighter.

Immediately feeling my grip on her back, she let me loose, wiped her face with her pallu, and ran inside the house. My nana came and thanked the villager and took me inside. We had our dinner when he asked me about where was I?, was everything alright? He could sense that something was not really right, but did not force me. My nana had already made our sleeping arrangements ready. I was supposed to sleep on the cot, mom on the floor beside the bed. Nana usually sleeps in the veranda on his charpai. After switching off the lights he bid us good night and went outside. All night I could not sleep and felt that mom was not sleeping either. In the morning, I got up and went straight inside the bathroom, to hide my red eyes from my Nana.

But mom caught me in the way on the pretext of handing over the towel. She saw my eyes and must have guessed that i have being crying entire night. She did not say a word. After having my bath, i dressed up as we were to leave the same day, i told Nana that we’ll leave right away as I did not want any problems when returning back. He agreed, and we left. On the way back may be after half an hour, mom finally broke the silence. She asked me whether i was alright? I just replied with a nod. She said that she was ready to forget all what has happened, and i should forget it too. But how could i? It was not that easy as in u just press shift+del and enter. And everything’s gone forever.

I did not reply. We stopped on the way to have a Chai, and continued on our way. Just as we were entering Pune city, i started to feel hungry, and i asked mom whether she was hungry too? She said yes and we stopped by a decent hotel. We were having our food in silence when i heard a man sitting in the next table talking about the traffic conditions towards Mumbai. I started listening to him keenly as he was saying of some politically fuel raasta roko organised by local farmers, which has completely disrupted the traffic. He continued saying that it was not safe as they had vandalized some cars on the expressway. I asked him if it was safe to take the old Mumbai- Pune highway.

To which he replied that since the expressway was jammed all the vehicles had opted to take the old highway, and it clogged. Suddenly on the television sets news started pouring in of how the police had fired upon some villagers and the situation was going out of hand. Mom suggested that we avoid traveling today and we decided to halt at the lodging facility available at the same hotel. I disagreed to her and said that we’ll continue on our journey since I was not really feeling it comfortable to do so. She refused my proposal, and herself booked a room for us. On our way upstairs, I just was praying that they have two separate beds out there.

My hope was short lived when we entered the room to find out a single bed with no other sleeping arrangements spare. I asked the room boy whether it was possible to get an extra bed for myself, to which he replied it would cost us a 1000 bucks extra. We were shocked on hearing the rates and he replied that since the lodge was getting full, it was money making business for the hotel owners. Mom interrupted and said its OK we don’t want an extra bed. I looked at her, she just ignored. We checked in and made ourselves comfortable. Hours passed by, we were into talking to each other.

Finally I said that I’ll go down and see what the condition was? I came to know that traffic was completely halted, and there was no way we could leave today. I came upstairs wearing a dejected look on my face. Mom inquired and i told her what had happened. She said its OK. We had our dinner, and came upstairs to our room. I had changed my clothes by now, mom was still in her saree. We were lying on the bed, i made sure we had enough space between us and was lying with my back on her side. Suddenly mom asked me whether i was feeling better? I replied that i was really sorry for whatever happened that day and started crying. She put her arm around my body and said its okay and told me to relax.

I just could not stop crying. She forced me turn to face her and started wiping off my tears. She said its OK. I understand. With her hands around i snuggled in her embrace, Feeling relaxed, I did not know what came to my mind, i asked her mom can i see u in that state of undress once again, just once, as i haven’t seen any other woman like that. She was shocked with what i had just said. She slapped me hard on my cheeks, and said that i have gone insane. She was crying now and i did not know what to do? I just lay there motionless, and pleaded her once again. She got furious and started to get up from there.

I held her hand and started her pleading again and again. She lay there silently, thinking something, for a long time. She wasn’t speaking, just continued to cry and vent out her anger. I got up from the bed and headed towards the window, I told her that i would end my life as i really very disturbed since the day i saw you that day. I just was not in my senses and was blabbering whatever came to my mind. Mom didn’t really was expecting all this from me and Finally she said it’s okay only if i wish to see her, provided i shouldn’t even dare to touch her or come anywhere close to her. I felt like a jolt of electric current passing through myself on hearing this.

I decided to take it a bit further; I asked her mom just let me undress you. She refused first, but agreed on my requesting her continuously. Finally i got up, and made my move. I made her sit on the bed side. She was sobbing and telling me that we don’t have to do this. I started of with her pallu which was pinned down to her blouse, to remove the pin, i had to insert my fingers inside the blouse, i succeeded. Her pallu which was now free was in my hands. I slowly dragged it downwards, revealing her bosoms covered in her blouse. As the pallu came down completely, i was overwhelmed to see the cleavage her boobs were making.

She was sobbing yet and was saying in a muffled voice to stop this. I didn’t listen; I stood beside the bed, and made her stand beside me. Her pallu fell on the ground. Next to come were her pleats of saree tucked just below her navel. I put in fingers, as i felt her petticoat and panties brushing at the end of my finger tips. She shuddered by the feel of my touch. I slowly removed her saree completely. She was now only in her petticoat and her blouse. Next was the blouse, it had hooks on the front side and i started opening them one by one. The valley between her boobs was been exposed slowly as i kept on unhooking the blouse, until all the hooks were open, and I slowly removed her blouse from her shoulders.

One hand was busy pulling off the blouse from her back, as my other hand traveled around her waist to find the knot of her petticoat. When I loosened the strings, and let the petticoat fall freely on the ground, i just couldn’t believe my eyes. There she was standing just inches away from me in just her bra and panties. I moved on her back side and I just couldn’t stop praising the shape of her buttocks. They were so round, so very full of life. I moved my hand over her panties to feel how her back felt like. Just couldn’t describe in words, the feeling I had to feel those globes which twitched under my touch. I could feel her breathing heavily, while she pleaded, though half halfheartedly now to stop.

I slowly inserted my 2 fingers in the elastic of her panties, she moved her swiftly, to catch hold of my hand. She said its enough. But i wasn’t going to let it stop, at this very crucial moment. Instead of concentrating on her hand, i moved her hair from her back and moved them on the front side. I slowly started to nibble on her neck, I knew that this will help me to get further. I was constantly giving light pecks on her neck, blowing hot air on it. After some time i felt her loosened my grip, this was the moment i felt that she’s under my control. I continued on my kisses, but made my way downwards on her back, until i reached the hem line of her panties.

Slowly I started to pull her panties down, revealing the most beautiful ass I’ve ever seen in my life. I held her buttocks in my palm and started showering kisses all over it. I really don’t remember how long I continued doing it, then I parted her ass cheeks apart and the beautiful lips were visible to my eyes. Mommy was heavily bushed down there. Even though it was hairy, it was looking like something out of this world. The Light brown lips with pink inner folds. Her juices had started to flow from her vaginal opening which trailed downwards her inner thighs. I licked her inner thighs, and i heard her hiss. Her sobs had turned into soft moans. I stood up slowly, leaving behind trails of kisses ass all over her back.

On my way up, loosened up her bra straps, and slide them off from her shoulders. The bra fell down on her feet, She didn’t make any attempt to hide her breasts this time. She stood there still as I held her by her shoulders, and turned her to face me. She was looking down at first but then she lifted her gaze and stared at me. I could see her eyes with mixed emotions, they were slightly reddish because of her crying, but i could see that her eyes were searching for something. She was staring at me straight in my eyes. It was really very confusing as to what should be my further step. Finally i made my move, I held her beautiful face in my hands and gave a peck on the forehead, Next to come was the nose, and then the lips.

I just stepped a bit back, so that i could have a complete look at her heavenly body. My eyes traveled all along her face to her beautiful breasts, to her navel, to the bush between her legs and back to her face. I started to kiss her lips again, this kiss was getting sensuous by the passing time, and i could feel that mom was reciprocating as well. Slowly i felt her open her mouth, and i entered my tongue in her mouth. We exchanged our saliva and were lip locked for a very long time. When we broke our kiss, i could see mom had her eyes shut, and a drop of tear rolling down her eyes on her cheek. I went ahead and licked it from the cheek, all the way towards her eyes. She opened her eyes, and looked at my face.

No words were exchanged between us all this time. I let my eyes do all the talking, She seemed to have understand what was I asking for. She nodded her head in affirmation and asked me to go ahead. I kneaded her breasts massaging them slowly and steadily. I felt them twitch with the caressing and her nipples started to grow. I watched the buds grow and become erect. They were hard now, stood about half inch from the beautiful pink aureoles below. The veins on the fleshy globes now turgid with the blood supply looked prominent and I traced my fingers over them. I caught her breasts in my hands and brought them up so that the nipples were now thrust upwards. I pushed my tongue out of my mouth and lowering my head to lick her nipples.

First left, then the right one, and it felt so nice. I caught her nipples in my thumb and fore finger and rubbed them. I kept on suckling them like a child. Mom placed her hand on my head and was moving her fingers through my hair. What a feeling! I let my hands travel down below tracing her stomach and then the naval. I circled my fingers around the belly button and even traced it inside. Oh God! This felt so good and my hands traveled down below towards her love hole. I moved one hand down to her soft un shaved vagina, feeling how wet she was, and parted the cunt lips and began to rub the slit. She was leaking heavily down there, and i could feel my fingers getting wet. I brought my fingers up to my mouth and licked them clean. She tasted awesome. I held her by the shoulders and guided her slowly on to the bed. I laid myself beside her.

No comments:

Post a Comment