.quickedit{display:none;}

Sunday 3 February 2013

HOUSE WIFE PUNE

I am a 21 year old handsome guy from pune and i am a great sex lover and get erection easily when the topic comes to sex.i also watch xxx movies and from which i have learnt lots of positions for having sex.but more than watching movies i love to have sex.as i am a goodl ooking guy i had girls getting attracted towards me.let me tell you that internet is of great help in finding sex partners. One day when i opened my e mail box to check my mails i saw that there was a mail from a a lady named ankita in which the subject was,'help me please'.i got excieted and immediately opened the mail to read that what ankita had written.i immediately got an erection in my cock when i started reading that ankita had written that she had read my sex story in indian sex stories and she liked the way i had sex with 30 year old woman.
Ankita had written that she was a 29 year old married lady from pune with two kids (a 9 year old son and a 6 year old daughter) and was happily married.ankita wrote that she hailed from a conservative family,so she was married at the age of 19 years and had her first kid at the age of 20 years.she had written that she was interested to have sex with me,because it was long time thathusband did not have sex with her,as her husband was a rich businessman and had no time for sex,as he was a busy man travellingfrom one place to another and ankita mentioned that she was a kind of person who would love to have sex every day.so,she was desperate to have sex with me.along with her mail she also gave her telephone number. Now my sex encounter starts from here.
As i got ankita phone number in her mail,i did not waste any moment and i immediately rang her up and fortunately ankita had picked up the phone and i introduced myself and she was happy to hear me on the phone. Then i and ankita decided to meet eachother in a park called KNP in PUNE the next day as she lived in a pent house in PUNE,as she was a rich lady.ankita told me that she would be wearing a blue sari.the next day i quickly went to that park to meet her and i reached the park on time and saw that ankita was also waiting for me wearing a blue sari.i saw that ankita was a sexy lady with a fair complexion and a figure of 36-26-34and was a very goodlooking lady with round boobs and sexy ass which was waiting to be pressed and slapped.she was happy to see me and we sat besides eachother like lovers and started talking about sex and when i touched her hands i felt that her skin was like butter.
Ankita told me that she had all the comforts of life excepting sexual satisfaction .after chatting for about 2 hours,then ankitagave me her address and asked me to come to her house the three days later.the next two days we spoke to eachother on the phoneand finally the d day had arrived for having sex with ANKITA .i rang up ankita and asked her could i come to her house,she toldme to come immediately as there was no one in her house. Now there was tremendous sex filled in my penis as i was getting the sexy feel that i was going to have sex with a married woman.now when i reached ankita`s house,she welcomed me.i saw that ankita was wearing a yellow coloured salwar kameez in which she was looking damn sexy.i and ankita enjoyed a cup of tea and then i askedher about her kids,ankita replied that she had sent her kids to her relatives place for the whole day.i wondered that it was indeed a smart planning.then ankita placed her hot erotic hands on my bulge and said,'darling come on lets go to the bedroom'.ankita accompanied me to her bedroom and i saw that her bed was a sexy bed,as if it was meant for honeymoon couples.ankita then closed the bedroom door and then she put her arms around my neck and placed her soft red lips on my lips and started kissing my lipslike a desperate girl and i too held her tightly in my arms and was enjoying the kiss.
Then i undressed her salwar kameez and ANKITA was in her bra and was wearing a printed cotton panty.now i placed ankita on the bed and took off my red t-shirt and jeans and i was also in my underwear.then i slept over ankita to make love with her and i started kissing her lips and we kissed in french style with our tongue and then i kissed her forehead,earlobes,lips and then i softly touched my lips on her lips and then started kissing ankita`s neck and we were breathing heavily and both of our body had become very hot. Ankita started moaning,'aahhhhhhhhhhhh darling mujhe bahut mazza aa raha hai,zarra mere boobs ko bhi dabao na'.so,i unhooked her bra and kissed her boobs and then started licking and sucking her pointed nipples and she moaned loudly aaahhhhhh......i started pressing and massaging ankita`s sexy boobs and she was enjoying it and was moaning and telling me,'darling tum mujhe honeymoon ka mazza de rahe ho,zorr se dabaoo aur pura sex mere boobs se nikal do'.i kissed her navel and her tummy.now i started giving ankita erotic massage with my fingers on her abdomen and her pussy over her pussy,she was giggling and moaning and said,'ouch kya kar raha hai?mujhe bahut gudgudee ho rahi hai.'now i wanted to remove her panty,she smiled at me and she stood upand pulled her panty down and i saw that her pussy was clean shaven and then i kissed her pussy and there was an erotic odour coming from her pussy.
Now i started fingering her pussy and mean while i was kissing her lips.ankita now told me,'janeman tum apna underwear nikalo na,mujhe tumhare sexy lund ko kiss karna hai'.so,i pulled my underwear down and my red hot cock was rock hard and she started touching it.we were now in 69 position as she laid above me and i was enjoying licking her pussy as it tasted like nector and her love juices flowed in my mouth and i drank it. Now it was time for the real sex action as i now slept on my back and ankita then sat on my penis by inserting it in her pussy and she moaned loudly,aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh and i caught ankita`s soft ass in my hands tightly and ankita started riding over me and i was caressing her ass erotically and she was riding up and down in a very sexyway and was moaning,aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh,oooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh,ummmmm,oh yeaaaaaaahhhh and we both were pumping.ankitasaid while pumping,'darling let me tell you one thing,though i am married and i have two kids,but i feel that you and me are made for eachother.'mean while we changed our position and now i laid above ankita and she kept her legs wrapped around my waist and i was now pumping in full force and so her moan were louder,ooooookkkkk and i was kissing her lips,forehead and pressing her boobs tightly and she was scratching my back vigoursly..i wanted to give pleasure to ankita,so i made sure that i don`t ejaculate very early.
Now i felt that my sperm was boiling inside my penis very badly and i increased my speed and ankita was making sexy screams and i felt that i was unable to hold my sperms inside my cock and i took my penis out and i spurted out tons of sperms on ankita`s tummy and on her abdomen and i massaged my sperms on her abdomen. We now fell into eachothers arms and slept for a while. After sometime we woke up and started making love and as a result we both were aroused and so it was time for my penis to go inside herpussy and i sat on the bed and made ankita sit on my lap facing me with her legs kept over my thighs,so that i could embrace her in my arms,kiss her lips and caress her boobs.now with my penis inserted in her pussy and i was holding her hips tightly in myhands and started pumping slowly and kissed and pressed her boobs and now ankita started moving her hips sexily and was moaningaaaaaaaaaaauuummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm,aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh and we were caressing eachothers body like anythingand she was so sexually excieted that she kissed my lips continuously for 10 minutes and was moving like anything and she was moving her gaand in a very sexy manner.
My sperm was boiling again and this time i spurted inside her pussy.now we again started making love and we were talking dirty things.now i brushed my lips softly on ankita`s lips and told her that i will do something to her pussy that will give her real pleasure.so with my erotic finger i started tickling her pussy and clitrois and was moaning with pleasure,'aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh,uuuuuuummmmmmm,bahut mazza aa raha hai darling aur gudgudee bhi ho rahi hai' and now to my pleasure ankita told me,'darling merechoot mein kuch kuch ho raha hai'.ankita told me that she was getting a pissing sensation due to my stimulating her pussy,so i took her to the toilet and she sat down to piss and to my surprise she pissed in full force and while she was pissing i touched her urine and saw that her urine was hot. We were now again back in bed and this time i slept on my back and ankita started kissing my penis and now she lifted up my legs and with her long finger nails she started ticklinmg and stimulating the area below my penis and my testicles,aaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh i loved it and as a result i was hard again. Now i sat on ankita's tummy and placed my hot penis in between her sweet round boobs and started fucking her boobs vigorously and after that i started kissing her hipsand then slept in eachothers arms for few hours.
When we woke up after sometime she got a bottle of cheese spread and spilled the cheese spread on her pussy and asked me to lickit and i started sucking and licking her pussy and she was moaning loudly,'chhhato aur zorrrrse chato mere choot ko' and i was sucking her pussy for an hour and she cummed 4 times.after that she was happy to be in my arms and now she told me that it wouldbe better for me to leave,because it was now the time for her kids to return.so,i made love to her and i asked her,'ankita darling did i satisfy u?' she said,'yes' and then i went home.after that day i went to ankita`s house a couple of times in the absence of her husband and kids and had sex with her in various positions.in this manner ankita is enjoying her sexlife quietly with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment